Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional!

Tuesday 24 April 2007

Ok this is how it started....

Not life...the Marmite girl thing.

Seething from the cancellation of Great Food Live, I stumbled across the wonderful website of the fabulous Jeni Barnett anyway after a couple of posts, Jeni mentioned she had a nasty bout of ulcers, I said the best thing for ulcers was Marmite swished around in your mouth (even if you don't like it, which incidentally I don't) hence I have since been affectionately labelled Marmite Girl......now I hope I don't get into trouble for using the Marmite word without permission....other black yeasty type spreads are available, maybe that will help.

Life on the other hand started in a small town in Wales in 1969, and is now in a different small town but still in Wales, just me and one gorgeous Westie called Ruby , who is currently sulking as she has been to the groomer, but doesn't realise she'll be sulking even more tomorrow as she goes to the V.E.T to have her engine out if you know what I mean.

I work in insurance to pay the bills.....but act and sing in my spare time, just waiting for that call from Andrew Lloyd Webber.

Well I'm sure no-one will read this but I kind of find putting all this down cathartic. I have a simple philosophy to enjoy life whatever it throws at you, live every day (and your credit card limit) to the max, keep yourself surrounded by family and friends that love you.

Keep Smiling
Marmite Girl xx

p.s. Thanks Jeni for inspiring me to write this twaddle!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Yeasty spread......

What a treat to read your blog, I may have inspired you but now you have inspired me.

All this inspiring could get a little out of hand rather like an unruly whisk.

Never the less keep singing,,,,,
and may Andrew Lloyd Webber.....
find his new muse in you.

Jeni