Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional!

Thursday 28 February 2008

I Love Bryn Terfel

There I said it, I have always protested that I didn't much care for Bryn's voice as I find a bit dark for me (this is not a good thing to say if you are a Welsh person, and especially not a good thing to say to another Welsh person) but that was my humble opinion. However I spent the day watching the WNO dress rehearsal of Falstaff and my humble opinion has now been quashed and stamped on , Bryn Terfel was BRILLIANT, as was the rest of the cast (including my mate Emma). I know they are touring so click on the link and if you like Opera go and see it when it comes to a town near you!

Well as you know I'm never in the Country for long, so I have planned a little trip to Las Vegas, only for a week, but remember on my list of things to do before 40 there was the small matter of seeing The Divine Miss M, well I'm off to do that, Bette Midler has taken over from Celine in Caesars Palace so I have a ticket to go and see her. So that will be my top five seen, at least I can cross that one off my list eh?


Keep Smiling
Marmite xx

No comments: