Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional!

Saturday 4 August 2007

Essay, schmessay - muffins rule!!!

OK so I was too excited to do my NVQ assignment, I got my magic bullet through the post yesterday so I had to try it out didn't I? So popped off shopping this morning and by lunch had whipped up 20 banana & walnut muffins and 20 white chocolate & raspberry. That should please my work mates who keep moaning at me because I'm always on a diet (I know usually failed) I haven't been taking in goodies. I used to bake all the time, shortbread, muffins, cakes etc and take the stuff into work, but the thing is if it's there I eat it, so I kind of stopped. This time though I feel so sick from licking out the bowls, I don't think I'll fancy the muffins! I did however remember just how much I really love baking. Have washed it all out now so I can make pesto for tea later.

Right now I really am going to my essay on mentoring! Want to finish it before I listen to Jeni on LBC! Well maybe a cup of coffee and one of those white chocolate and raspberry muffins first.....oh come on I had better test them to make sure they are OK!!!

Keep smiling
Marmite Girl xx

No comments: