Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional!

Thursday 12 July 2007

I'll never get to used to......

Eating in restaurants on my own, just did a business trip to Hull, which was a heck of a drive, six hours! and I don't mind the driving, I love the meetings, staying away from home is fine, but the eating on your own is awful, you keep getting " awww bless" looks, I kept my suit on so people knew I was on business but still the sympathetic eyes! Not sure the best corporate gift to give to my Customer in Hull (where all the awful floods are) was an umbrella!

Ruby goes to the groomer today and then to V.E.T. for her booster so I have had to get choccie drops in, so by the end of the day she will still love me!

I am now the proud new owner of an LCD TV and Sky+ which I love, how did I ever manage without it? those annoying phone calls in the middle of your favourite programme, not a problem anymore, trying to find a five year old child to programme my video, not needed, it's brilliant!

I don't know about everyone else, but this weather is starting to get me down, I noticed today that sunscreen is all half price in our local supermarket, I wonder why! I wanted to do much in the garden, but it never stops, the plants I do have look all soggy and sorry for themselves. I'm also fed up of having to put the radiators on to dry the washing!

Looking forward to the weekend though being a foodie, there is a huge food and drink festival this weekend in Cardiff, so me and all the girls are going for a look (and hopefully a taste) I spent a fortune last year, mostly on things I will never use, although the black cherry liquer I got is amazing for making black forest trifle.

Oh well best get Ruby to the V.E.T.
Keep smiling
Marmite Girl xx

No comments: