Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional!

Sunday 15 July 2007

Remember I said....



Remember back in one of my blogs on my trip to Bruges I said if ever I saw the Hairy Bikers I was going to kiss them for recommending Den Dyvers restaurant? well look what happened yesterday! I did see the Hairy Bikers and I did kiss them, and I have to say they are genuinely the nicest, most down to earth guys you could ever wish to meet, we chatted for ages.

We had a lovely time at the Food Festival in Cardiff, Moyna, Sarah, CJ and me went, I was so glad the weather was better yesterday, we had glorious sunshine all day, the food tents were amazing, the live music was great, there was a really great atmosphere and a heck of a lot of people which is great for the small producers. By the time I made it over to the Farmers Market everything had sold out much to my disappointment, but I did get some rather gorgeous lemon infused olive oil which is fantastic over a salad. We met up with my Brother, Sister-in-Law and gorgeous Niece who was completely unfazed by all crowds and had a whale of a time, we took her on the Ferris wheel, but she wasn't too sure about that, but she loved running around and being in the park.

So today the weather is back to being lousy, I'm sitting at home sweltering, as I need the radiators on to dry my clothes for work tomorrow. Just off to the folks now to do the Sunday Roast for the family, still not salad weather. I swear I'm eating more because the weather is so bad, I don't know how Jeni Barnett is still sticking to her raw food diet in this, I can't get enough mashed potato and comfort food at the moment.

Then I need to keep everything crossed that my Barbra Streisand tickets turn up, as the concert is wednesday and still no sign........flamin postal strikes.

Keep Smiling
Marmite Girl xx

No comments: