Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional!

Sunday 22 July 2007

Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Rubeeeee

It's funny, I'm fine leaving Ruby if I am on holidays or away from home, but I hate being in the house without her. Ruby however has been having a great time at my Mum & Dad's, she gets ruined, she gets twice as many treats. I had left her at my Mum & Dad's as I away seeing Barbra Streisand, then I stayed with my friend Emma and her Mum & Dad on the Friday night (and I remembered to give Emma the keys to her flat back), and as I was doing Canterbury Tales on the Saturday it wouldn't have been fair to have her at home on her own, so it meant Thursday and Saturday night at home without Ruby, it was weird. I have her back now so normal service has resumed.

Canterbury Tales went well, thankfully Julie had booked a hall rather than us doing it in her garden which was the original plan, and over £1,200 was raised for Helen House in Oxford which is a hospice for children, so I was glad about that.

I now have so much housework, and ironing to catch up with I am ashamed to let anyone in, my house looks like Miss Haversham's! I blame Sky plus I always seem to have something to watch now, so spend less time doing the jobs I should, not that I am a telly addict, but I can now squeeze about five days worth of recorded stuff, into the three spare evenings I have.

I'm just watching the Victoria Beckham thingy (I know I recorded it) and she is surprisingly funny, I loved it when she dressed a blow up doll as herself to fool the paparazzi so she could go shopping, faabulous idea dahling.

Well that's it from me, I'm off to sort out out the recycling.
Keep smiling
Marmite Girl xx

No comments: