Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional!

Friday 12 October 2007

Don't make friends with salad !

Hooray it’s Friday which means although we are all still working hard, we do have that almost the weekend feeling about us. Hence the fact we have been singing the Homer Simpson conga song “you don’t make friends with salad” interspersed with Gina Gee all day. Oh Ok we are not working particularly that hard, me and Hitch (see below) have checked into the land of can't be arsed - we have nicknamed our desks CBA Towers!

I sit next to a lovely girl in work, but she is one of those extremely thin people who doesn’t stop eating and I know I shouldn’t be jealous, but hell on wheels I am!! – I usually have an alpen light bar for breakfast while she tucks into a full cooked breakfast in a box from the canteen upstairs. Lunch time for me is usually a jacket potato or soup and a yogurt, while Hitch (as she is affectionately know for trying to fix everyone up) tucks into something and chips, and between meals she is constantly eating chocolate and cakes. Today she munched her way through faggots, chips and gravy, and has now spent the afternoon suffering from faggot backlash (which isn’t a form of homophobia but a form of indigestion).

By the way COMPLETELY hooked on Facebook now, am spending hours doing random quizzes people keep sending me I think I have lost days!

Keep Smiling
Marmite Girl xx

No comments: