Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional!

Saturday 27 October 2007

TTFN....again

Well readers (I am assuming I have one or two even if it is mostly family!!!) I am off to Africa for a bit, as I have said previously bit of a year for me healthwise so I am blowing my savings and I am going to Tanzania and Zanzibar with my mate CJ. We are spending 8 days doing a Safari starting in Arusha, and driving through the Serengetti, doing a hot air balloon flight, then flying to Zanzibar spending some time in Stone Town, and then a nice relaxing 5 days at Breezes on the beach - We went all out five star, suites, what the heck it's a once in a lifetime trip and as my Dad always says "There's no pockets in a shroud!!!". While I am away my lovely Brother (helped by my Dad) is fitting my new kitchen.

So I'll be gone for three weeks, but look forward to some long blogs when I get back and hopefully some great pictures & experiences.
Keep smiling
Marmite Girl xx

No comments: