Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional!

Sunday 7 October 2007

Down with the kids

Well I thought I was quite computer literate by being a blogger, but apparently you are nothing if you are not a "facebooker" so one of the youngsters in work signed me up about a month ago, but I have to confess I haven't touched it since. That was until I went to a party last night, my friend Sarah's Mum & Dad had been married for fifty years, they had a party in exactly the same room in the same hotel they held their wedding. Anyway everyone I spoke to (under 40)said they were on facebook so I figured I had better get on with it. It's flippin addictive I can tell you!

I had an e-mail from the wonderful Silvena Rowe yesterday which was very un-expected, and very lovely, She also said to stop by facebook so you see it's everywhere. I'm still not sure how the heck it works though, but I have up-loaded photos, I seem to be playing an endless movie quiz, I've done a 10 second interview and don't ask me how but one of my friends has sent me a drink.....and I think I sent one back but who knows. I have 3 friends now and feel ever so popular.

Did the usual Sunday roast today which was lovely, Cara was a joy as always, I'm babysitting again next Friday and I can't wait.

Got loads to do this week, working the whole week and also need to empty my kitchen cupboards ready for the new one to be installed, you wouldn't believe how much junk (and by junk I mean Tupperware/addis/empty Chinese containers/tubits kind of junk) how many containers can one person use I live on my own!!! Need to go to Ikea to order the kitchen, find tiles and paint. My Brother is going to fit the new kitchen while I go off to Africa on my safari, so hopefully when I get back it will all be done.

Ruby has had her hair cut by the lovely Maria this week, she does such a great job, Ruby is white and gorgeous and smells like baby powder.

Oh well bed calls
Keep Smiling
Marmite Girl xx

No comments: