Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional!

Tuesday 2 October 2007

The height of "Chavness"

OK so I have always thought personalised number plates are a bit Chav, but driving to work this morning I was obviously stuck in a jam behind someone called "Bev" firstly I didn't really care what her name was and secondly the personalised number plate was on a flamin Nissan Micra!!!!! I mean come on!!

Did a bit of baking last week for the Macmillan Worlds largest coffee morning, made some muffins and jam thumbprints, took them into work along with several other masterbakers and £636 was raised for this fab cause. I felt a bit bad really, I hadn't made jam thumbprints before but found a recipe (thanks Barefoot Contessa) anyway I made them, they looked lovely but as I am still slimming worlding :( I couldn't' actually taste one to see what it was like, so I called my friend Sarah who lives a few doors down and asked her to come over and taste one for me, luckily she said they were lovely and tried a muffin as well, that's when I said right now hand over a couple of quid as it's for a good cause!

Had Cara for the weekend, she was a joy as always, Saturday I found her trying to pour juice from her beaker down poor Ruby's throat, I asked her what she was doing and she turned around looked at me as if I was stupid and said "I'M SHARING" she makes me laugh so much.

Well that's about it
Keep smiling
Marmite Girl xx

No comments: