Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional!

Sunday 20 May 2007

TTFN......

Went shopping on Friday to get some new stuff for hols, and the usual thing happens....you know if you haven't got any cash you see a ton of things you like, if you have got a bit of cash you never see anything!!! And am I the ONLY person who can't wait for these Grandmas old curtain patterns to be out of fashion???

Had a wonderful weekend with my gorgeous Niece Cara, she is such a character, when she was touching the TV screen(which she is not allowed to do), she actually told herself off, which made me giggle so I couldn't tell her off! She terrorised poor Ruby by stealing her toys and shouting "MINE" but Ruby takes it in her stride and lets her do anything.

I am off to New York shortly, for a bit of R & R after my hospital visit and before I go back to work. Also it's my American Mom's 60th Birthday ( I hope she won't mind me printing that) so I get to meet up with everyone in the family and I can't wait. It was meant to be a surprise, but she was planning a trip to Minnesota so I had to confess. Anyway I decided to start packing this evening ready to go, and don't ask me how but I managed to get my left nipple caught in the handle of the suitcase.......smarts a bit I can tell you! As much as I love travelling all the ironing, packing, hanging around in airports for 3 hours, long flights, then all the unpacking, washing more ironing....you wonder if it is worth it, I really wish someone would invent Star Trek Travel, where you could just beam places.

Well I can't stay here all evening blogging I have stuff to do, sorry it's a short one, but with all this rain I haven't been up to much, so I'll say TTFN and will fill you in on my trip to NYC as soon as I get back.

Oh and Jeni if you are back before me my lawn needs doing again!

Keep Smiling
Marmite Girl xx

No comments: