Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional!

Friday 29 June 2007

Fingers, Toes and Eyes Crossed!

And so I am off to the British One Act Drama Finals, in a bit of a dilemma, is it worth spending an hour this morning drying and straightening my hair, when, for the purposes of the play we are doing, I have to be soaked to the skin before I go on (been running through a heavy storm see!) On one hand we do have to meet the other teams, organisers etc. and have a technical rehearsal (you can only have half the lights in a competition as there isn't enough time to re-rig in between plays) but on the other hand I could just tie it back....I think the lazy part of me might go for that one, especially seen as it is pouring with rain again and one ounce of dampness and an hour with the straightening irons is wasted anyway as I look like Leo Sayer!

We had a reasonably good dress rehearsal last night, but I do have a lot of trouble with and forgive me for this ....snot - I spend the majority of this play crying, and I can't cry without snot, I don't know how they do it in the films, but by the time I finally get a hug from the Gabe (who plays my husband) his coat looks like a slug has crawled across it.

See while I have been typing this and throwing things in a case, the rain has stopped, perhaps it's a sign I should get the irons out......keep everything crossed for us, we keep being reminded Wales hasn't won since 1992 but no pressure!!!

Lots of love
Marmite Girl xx

No comments: