Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional!

Monday 4 June 2007

Well back to work......

Just about got everything ready for my first day back at work for four months! I still get tired really easily, and still a bit sore, but it is time to go back. It's like my first day at school all over again. Caught up with all the ironing, and cleaning and shopping today before getting back into the work thing, also caught up on my taped episodes of Grey's Anatomy....wow already! It will be nice to see everyone in work though, I guess the first week will be catching up and seeing what has changed. Ruby will have to get used to being home alone again, although she sleeps most of the day anyway. To make it harder went back to Slimming World as well, might be a mistake I may need chocolate and wine to get me through the first week! that and we are all going out for a " We won the Welsh Final celebratory meal" on Wednesday. Well that's it for today, off for an early night, got an early start see.

Keep Smiling
Marmite Girl xx

No comments: