Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional!

Tuesday 5 June 2007

Working for a living!

I forgot how hard this working for a living is. OK I know it was my first day back, but I can't believe how busy it already, no breaking me in gently then I said!!! It was great to see everyone though, and I'm sure I'll get use to it again.

Did spend half an hour at the window in the office watching Her Majesty open the Welsh Parliament today, she looked lovely as did Camilla.

Ruby seemed unscathed by me working all day, mind you she does get TWO walks on the days I work, so I should imagine she's glad to see the back of me.

Started the Slimming world stuff......they wonder why people don't eat healthy food, it's because it's twice the flamin price of the fattening stuff!! My shopping bill is usually about £35 a week, I go on diet all of a sudden £59!!!!!

Watching QI while typing this - I love Stephen Fry! The boss gave us tonight off from rehearsing and tomorrow we are doing our celebratory meal, then it's back to the grindstone, whipping us into shape for the British Finals.

Just spent a fortune on Amazon, went on to buy the "Curtains" soundtrack as it has been released and also bought another two CD's and a Barefoot Contessa book, I really shouldn't browse!!!!

Well I'm off for a mini babybel now.

Keep Smiling
Marmite Girl xx

No comments: